Experience the difference a Water Softener makes.
Are you looking for solutions to get rid of stains around your shower drain? Is soap scum and residue buildup making it hard to get your bathroom completely clean? Do your glasses have spots? Hard water affects every aspect of our life, allow us to help you get rid of those problems.
- Reduce build-up of film on tubs, sinks, faucets and wall tiles.
- Eliminate spotting on glassware, dishes and flatware caused by hard water.
- Eliminate hard water residue in fabrics, which can help clothing last longer
- Lowered energy consumption of your water heater due to scale build-up
- Whiter and brighter laundry, while using up to 50% less detergent.
The Real Cost of Hard Water
Hard water affects your wallet in four main areas. By using a water softener, a household can estimate these approximate savings over the course of a year:
- $450 Cleaning and personal care (50% reduction in purchases of soap, lotion, detergent, etc.)
- $60 Gas and electric use (heat loss due to scale)
- $200 Washable items (clothes, towels, linens)
- $90 Plumbing and appliances (repair and replacement)
Total potential savings per year: $8001
1Based on data from the Water Quality Association and a comparison of softeners manufactured since 2001.
Take a look here at the most common appliances and how they’re effected by the real cost of hard water.
|Appliance||Average Lifespan (years)||Lifespan with Hard Water (years)|
|Electric water heater||13||6.5|
|Gas water heater||11||5.5|
According to a study completed by the Water Quality Association, by using soft water in your home, you won’t have
to replace major appliances as often or pay for costly maintenance visits nearly as regularly.