Delivery Route Driver - Stillwater Market
This position is responsible for the efficient delivery of bottled water and related products to a predetermined customer base on scheduled delivery days, and to provide exemplary customer service and promote customer base growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver pre-ordered products and also to upsell our popular brands/products.
- Efficiently manage customer base within established route with multiple stops per day.
- Safely operate a commercial vehicle and diligently perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that insures customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints. Respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner.
- Use handheld system to key transactions and manage customer data.
- Manage inventory and balance daily route activities.
- Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and customer payments.
- dentify opportunities to acquire new long-term customers to support route growth.
- There will be an introductory training period.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to meet company driver qualification policy.
- Physically able to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Ability to meet ongoing federal DOT physical requirements and testing.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
- Sales experience strongly preferred, positive attitude a MUST!
- Ability to pass Company pre-employment background check, drug screening and physical ability test (PAT).
Quality Water Services' associates enjoy a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance; 401k with company match; Uncapped Commissions and Paid Holiday and Vacation.